Standort Frankfurt am Main
Annerton is a fintech-savvy independent business law firm with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt a.M., Munich and Luxembourg specialising in financial regulation and counting established international corporations as well as innovative start-ups notably in the areas of banking, financial services, payment services, DLT and the digital economy amongst its clients.
You can find out more about what we are invested in on our blog www.paytechlaw.com. In order to support the fast development of Annerton in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a
Banking & Financial Services Lawyer
on a full-time and employment basis.
- Advise market leading clients on all aspects of banking and financial services law and financial regulation
- Participate in the negotiating, drafting and reviewing of all kinds of agreements and regulatory documents
- Participate in the preparation of license applications and notifications, and the exchange with
- Luxembourg supervisory authorities;
- Assist in the strategic assessment of innovative FinTech/RegTech products and perform legal monitoring
- You are admitted to a European Bar (preferably Luxembourg)
- You have gained between 1 and 3 years of professional experience in the banking or financial services sector, ideally in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in English and French and conversant in German
- You have excellent communication and legal writing skills
- You are open-minded, well-organized, and interested in new technologies
What we offer:
- A challenging position within a fast-evolving and dynamic firm
- A modern and friendly workplace and regular team events
- Close interaction with clients, colleagues, and partners of the firm in Luxembourg and abroad
- Continuous training and career development opportunities as well as flexible time management
If you feel that your profile fits the above description, please send us your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com. Confidentiality is ensured.