Standort Frankfurt am Main
Annerton is a fintech-savvy independent business law firm with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt a.M., Munich and Luxembourg specialising in financial regulation and counting established international corporations as well as innovative start-ups notably in the areas of banking, financial services, payment services, DLT and the digital economy amongst its clients.
You can find out more about what we are invested in on our blog www.paytechlaw.com. In order to support the fast development of Annerton in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a
Senior Banking and Finance Lawyer
on a full/part-time and employment basis.
- Advise market leading clients on all aspects of banking and financial services law, including communication with the supervisory authorities
- Negotiate, draw up and review all kinds of agreements and regulatory documents
- Contributing know-how and experience to the team and liaise with counterparties, authorities, and colleagues in Luxembourg and abroad
- You are admitted to the Luxembourg and/or German Bar
- You have gained between 4 and 6 years of professional experience and solid industry know-how in the field of banking, financial services, and the digital economy in Luxembourg and/or Germany
- You are fluent in English and French and conversant in German
- You are autonomous, well organized, and commercially minded
- You are open-minded, flexible, and interested in new technologies with good communication skills
What we offer:
- A challenging and responsible position within a fast-evolving and dynamic firm
- A modern and friendly workplace and regular team events
- Close interaction with clients, colleagues, and partners of the firm in Luxembourg and abroad
- Continuous training and career development opportunities as well as flexible time management
If you feel that your profile fits the above description, please send us your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is ensured.