The fully admitted lawyer Charles Krier is one of the founders of Annerton S.A. in Luxembourg. As a partner, he advises both regulated and unregulated businesses from the payment services, e-commerce, credit and finance, factoring and fintech industries mainly in the areas of payment services and payment services supervisory law, banking and banking supervisory law, anti-money laundering law, outsourcing, capital markets law and corporate law.
Charles Krier is a member of the Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire (ALJB) as well as part of the FinTech Lawyers Network (FLN), a group of highly specialised banking and FinTech lawyers in Europe.
- Since 2020: Founding partner of Annerton S.A., Luxembourg
- 2019: Partner at Aderhold Luxembourg S.A.
- 2013-2018: Director at Wildgen S.A.
- 2010-2012: Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- 2007-2010: Associate at Wildgen Partners in Law
- 2006-2007: Cours Complémentaires en Droit Luxembourgeois, Université de Luxembourg
- 2001-2006: Law and European Studies, Université Robert Schumann, Straßburg, Frankreich
- Payment services law
- Banking law
- Banking supervisory law
- Anti-money laundering law
- Payment services supervisory law
- Capital markets law
- Corporate law