Christian Walz is one of the founding partners of Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. He advises domestic and international companies from the payment services, customer loyalty & vouchers, identity management as well as credit & finance business industries regarding all issues relating to payment services & payment services supervisory law, banking & banking supervisory law as well as anti-money laundering law.
Christian Walz is co-author of the Commentary on Payment Transaction Law by Ellenberger/Findeisen/Nobbe. Additionally, he is the co-initiator and part of the core team of authors of our blog “PAYMENT.TECHNOLOGY.LAW” (PayTechLaw) as well as a regular host of our podcast “PayTechTalk“.
The Legal 500 recognised Christian Walz in 2021 in its ranking for Germany as a leading individual in FinTech.
- Since 2020: Founding partner of Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2007-2019: Partner at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2002-2007: Lawyer at GSK Stockmann
- 1994-1999: Law degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- 1992-1994: Bank clerk apprenticeship
- Banking supervisory law
- Banking law
- Anti-money laundering law
- Payment services supervisory law
- Payment services law