Josefine Spengler’s practice in Berlin focuses on payment services and payment services regulatory law, IT and data protection law as well as anti-money laundering law. She is an expert in IT and FinTech segment and advises national and international clients on all issues at the interface between supervisory law and data protection as well as on compliance and AML issues.
As a Certified lawyer for Information Technology Law, Josefine Spengler is a specialist for all regulatory issues and requirements for IT systems in payment transactions and for custom-fit data protection management concepts.
- Since 11/2022: Legal Counsel, Annerton Rechtsanwalts GmbH
- 2022 – 2022: Legal Counsel Payments, orderbird AG
- 2014 – 2022: Head of Legal, Inhouse-Lawyer, Micropayment GmbH
- 2013: Admission as a Certified Lawyer for Information Technology Law
- 2009 – 2013: Lawyer, Advovox Rechtsanwalts GmbH
- 2008 – 2009: Legal clerkship, Higher Regional Court of Brandenburg
- 2001 – 2007: Law studies, University of Potsdam