Katharina Wagener provides advice from Annerton’s Berlin office to domestic and international companies mainly in the areas of payment services & payment services supervisory law, banking & banking supervisory law, anti-money laundering law as well as outsourcing and capital markets law. She mainly focuses on the payment services, identity management as well as credit & finance business industry.
In addition to her professional activities, Katharina Wagener has been volunteering in the area of victim support for Weisser Ring e.V. for a number of years.
- Since 2020: Lawyer at Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Berlin
- 2019: Lawyer at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Berlin
- 2014-2019: Lawyer at Resch Rechtsanwälte, Berlin
- 2013: Lawyer at Leonhardt Rattunde Rechtsanwälte, Berlin
- 2010-2012: Legal traineeship at the Berlin Court of Appeal (Kammergericht Berlin) with a stay abroad at the Superior Court of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Since 2010: Volunteer victim supporter at Weisser Ring e.V., Berlin
- 2010: First State Examination, Berlin
- Anti-money laundering law
- Banking & banking supervisory law
- Capital markets law
- Financial services law
- Payment services law
- Payment services supervisory law