Ramona-Patricia Liegl is working as a lawyer in our Munich office. She advises national and international clients on all legal and regulatory aspects of payment services, banking, credit and financing, e-commerce as well as customer loyalty programmes & voucher schemes. She also focuses on outsourcing, anti-money laundering and capital market law. Additionally, she represents banks and financial services providers in court.
Ramona-Patricia Liegl has worked for several months as a secondee in the legal department of a DAX-30 listed client in the area of issuing.
- Since 2020: Lawyer at Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Munich
- 2019-2020: Secondee in the legal department of a DAX-30 listed client active in the area of issuing
- 2017-2019: Lawyer at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Munich
- 2016-2017: Lawyer at Pöhlmann · Früchtl · Oppermann Partnerschaft mbB, Munich
- 2014-2016: Legal clerkship Higher Regional Court of Munich (OLG München)
- 2008-2014: Law degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Payment services law
- Payment services supervisory law
- Banking law
- Banking supervisory law
- Financial services law
- Anti-money laundering law
- Crypto & digitisation