Certified Data Protection Officer TÜV Nord
Based in Annerton’s Berlin office, Svetlana Ulrici advises national and international FinTech companies as well as financial services institutions on issues of IT and data protection law as well as intellectual property law. Her advisory focus is on outsourcing, IT-legal contract drafting and regulatory requirements for payment service providers in the interface area of IT, data protection and financial supervisory law.
Her expertise in intellectual property law also includes strategic international filing, enforcement and licensing of non-technical register rights and strategic advice on the protection of trade secrets and databases and in the design of legally compliant processes in e-commerce.
- Since October 2021: Lawyer, Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Berlin
- 2014 – September 2021: Lawyer, PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal Aktiengesellschaft Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft, Berlin
- 2012 -2013: Research Assistant, Derra, Meyer & Partner Attorneys at Law, Berlin
- 2011-2013: Legal Clerkship, Berlin Court of Appeal (Kammergericht Berlin)
- 2009 – 2011: Legal Counsel, Metro LLC, Moscow
- 2002 – 2009: Law studies, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University, Bonn
- 2000 – 2005: Law studies at the University of International Law and Economics, Moscow
- Data Protection Law
- IT Law
- Payment Services Law
- Regulatory Payment Services Law