Tancrède Montagne works at Annerton S.A. in Luxembourg where he advises companies involved in payment services, investment funds, credit finance as well as blockchain & DLT.
Tancrède is admitted in the Luxembourg bar as Avocat and has gained previous working experience in renowned Luxembourg law firms.
- Since 2023: Associate, Annerton S.A., Luxembourg
- 2022: Associate, PwC Legal, Luxembourg
- 2021-2022: Associate, Kaufhold & Reveillaud, Luxembourg
- 2020: Luxembourg bar exam
- 2018-2019: Master of Laws in European Finance and Banking law, University of Luxembourg
- 2017: Legal internship in corporate and financial law, Ogier Luxembourg
- 2014-2018: Bachelor of Arts in Law and Business, University of Warwick
- Banking law
- Company law
- Crypto & digitisation
- Investment supervisory law
- Financial services law