Frank Müller, LL.M., is one of the founding partners of Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH as well as a member of the Supervisory Board of Annerton S.A. in Luxembourg. The lawyer, with a special certification in the area of banking and capital markets law, advises domestic and international companies from the payment services, customer loyalty & vouchers, identity management, credit & finance business, factoring, technologies as well as blockchain & DLT industries. His advice focuses on payment services & payment services supervisory law as well as banking & banking supervisory law, anti-money laundering law, outsourcing and capital markets law.
Frank Müller is the founder of our blog “PAYMENT.TECHNOLOGY.LAW.” (PayTechLaw) and host of our podcast “PayTechTalk”. He is a founding member of the FinTech Lawyers Network, a group of highly specialised banking and FinTech lawyers in Europe as well as a Board Member of the European Fintech Alliance that represents the strategic interests of the FinTech industry in Europe.
Chambers and Partners recognised Frank Müller in 2020; 2021 and 2022 as “Ranked Lawyer” (Category FinTech Legal Germany).
- Since 2020: Founding partner of Annerton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Since 2020: Partner, Member of the Board of Directors of Annerton S.A., Luxembourg
- 2014-2019: Partner at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2008-2013: Lawyer at SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
- 2012: LLM from University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa
- 1998-2003: Law degree from Universität Regensburg
- Banking law
- Banking supervisory law
- Payment services supervisory law
- Payment services law
- Anti-money laundering law
- Crypto & digitisation
- Financial services law